Have you ever written a paragraph for an article or book, rewrote it, written another paragraph, and then went back and rewrote that one too?
And on and on and on… An hour goes by.
You haven't written anything at all. All you’ve done is rewrite the same part of your work. It's a frustrating way to write and a surefire way to avoid getting paid, much less earning a living as a writer.
For years, I wrote like this. I worked on my stories and ideas every day. I spent hours tinkering with my sentences, moving the nouns around and looking for the right verbs.
One day, an editor got particularly annoyed with how long it took me to actually finish a series of articles. So he called me into his office and walked me through his self-editing process... which I'll reveal.
Over the course of the next few years, several professional editors and authors taught me how to edit my work faster.
With their help, I learnt how to stop letting procrastination and self-doubt get in the way of editing and publishing my work. And I started getting paid to write like a professional.
Any writer can learn to self-edit their work faster without compromising !
Ernest Hemingway Says Great Writing is Rewriting...
So why is it so difficult to cut a paragraph or a chapter that you love?
And why do so many new writers struggle with finishing their work?
When I first started writing book, I read back over my drafts and spent hours tinkering with my sentences until they shined.
The more I tinkered, the longer it took me to actually finish my work.
And that mean I couldn't get feedback from reader or editor, let alone earn money from writing.
I'm not going to argue with Hemingway suggested. But, he left about the part about actually finishing a draft.
The simple fact is your articles and books will become good enough to publish...if you master a few key skills professional writers and editors know.
Then you can earn thousands of dollars from writing each month.
But it all starts with mastering self-editing.
Introducing: Master Self-Editing
I spent years reading books about writing, editing and even how to handle negative feedback. Now, I want to share what I've learnt with you so you too can earn more money from your work.
In this new course, I'll reveal what I've discovered about self-editing through my training as a professional journalist, copywriter and editor.
I've used these self-editing strategies to write viral articles for Forbes, Fast Company and the Huffington Post. I also use these strategies to work with writers around the world who product articles for my websites.
It's a self-directed course taught by me featuring interviews with some top authors and writers. The course includes video and audio lessons as well as PDF downloads and worksheets.
You'll get instant access and can take the course at your own pace. If you take this course, your journey to become a masterful writer starts today!
What You Can Expect Inside the Course
It doesn't matter if you write blog posts, articles or even books... these self-editing strategies work! Over the course of a dozen or so video lessons and examples, we'll cover:
- The 3 types of edits you can't ignore: Many new writers only edit their work once or twice and make this big mistake.
- A simple way of introducing your work with a bang. The introduction is the hardest part out of any writing project. Let's solve that problem.
- How to cut the time it takes to edit a messy first draft by 50%: Thousands of readers used this complete self-editing guide. (Apply it before your next writing deadline arrives.)
- Why you need to track your writing. I'll show how to understand your daily output and what to do once you transition from a first draft to self-editing.
- How to use a bullet-proof checklist for self-editing your manuscript: It's not enough to self-edit from the screen.
You'll also get these great writing bonuses
- A video walk through of how I edit my articles. Watch over my shoulder and see my self-editing process for Become a Writer Today and publications like Forbes.
- A simple tool for tracking your writing and editing. You can get up and running within minutes and increase your daily word-count faster.
- Save up to $119 on powerful self-editing software. It’ll help save money editing your next blog post, article or book chapter.
- The Art of Writing a Non-Fiction Book. I'll send a free digital copy of this five-star book straight to your inbox.
- Know When to Edit and When to Write (1:50)
- The Complete Guide to Editing Your First Draft Like a Pro
- How to Track Your Writing and Editing
- The PAS Formula (7:02)
- How to Improve Your Sentence Structure and Grammar (8:07)
- How to Improve Your Content Readability Score: (And Why It Matters)
- My Exact Process For Self-Editing Articles (7:56)
- How to Handle Critical Feedback From Your Editor
- How to Edit a Beautiful Looking Non-Fiction Book (29:06)
- [Advanced] Editing First Drafts More Efficiently (5:55)
- Editing Software: The Best Options
Your Questions Answered
What type of course is this?
This self-editing course is accessible via your computer, tablet or phone. It also comes with some downloadable worksheets, templates and PDFs.
How long will I have access to the materials?
Although the course takes place over seven days, you have unlimited access to the materials whenever you want, from anywhere with an internet connection.
What if I'm unhappy with the course?
Fear not. The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, I will refund your money. We won't fall out!
I can't afford the course, what should I do?
This is a small investment in your writing, but one which will pay dividends over time.
It's not the right time to take a course like this. What should I do?
Ask yourself how long you've been editing your work for. Solving this creative problem will help you find success and earn more money as a writer faster. I know because I've been there.
How does the coaching call work?
If you send me a 500-word extract of your work, I will review it over the phone with you. Or I can send you email feedback. I can only offer this for the first 20 customers.
What Students Say
- "I applied one lesson from the course today with a new blog post. I was SHOCKED by how many changes I made for the better." - Susan Johnson
- "A natural born teacher of the craft of the written word." - Beth Nielsen
- "He cares about helping you become a better writer. This is the best step I could have taken to jump start my writing." - Marsha Tufft
- "I can wholeheartedly recommend Bryan as a coach. He is thoughtful, professional and honest. In my case he got to the nub of my problem within minutes - I'm sure he can do the same for you!" - Antony Steventon
- "I AM writing every day! Thank You to you, and your YES to writing and publishing!!" - Anna Corbett
There's a big difference between amateur writers and professionals...
Amateurs go it alone without getting feedback from others or asking for help when they need it.
Professionals, on the other hand, take the time to invest in their craft. They're not precious about getting feedback and discarding old writing habits. In fact, they're super-disciplined about fixing the weakest parts of their writing and discarding old habits.
That's what you'll get from this course.
It doesn't matter if you write blog posts, web copy, articles or even books... these strategies work!
So one question remains, are you an amateur writer or a professional?
I'll see you inside ;)
P.S. This course is 100% risk-free. I would never want you to be unhappy. If you don't totally love this course, you can avail of my rock-solid 30-day money-back guarantee.